How to apply - Step by step
1. Get the most out of each adhesive strip by cleaning the surface from dirt and dust with a clean cloth.
2. First, apply the adhesive strip to the roughest surface (then in the case of wallpaper or plaster, always apply it to the wall) with the blue tab facing the wall. Before use, make sure the surface is robust enough to support the weight of the object to be attacked.
3. Press uniformly on the entire strip for at least 5 seconds and only after removing the protective film. This pressure activates the flexible polymer chains that form U connection with the surface. These connections ensure a safe and reliable adhesion, so the pressure is higher and more uniform, better is the bond.
4. Now apply Tesa nail Adhesive adjustable to the top edge of the strip, then fold it down. Push evenly across the nail for at least 5 seconds.
5. The tongue should remain accessible behind the object or under the nail to facilitate removal. 6. Push the red lever to unlock the nail head and adjust to the desired position, then lock the head by pushing the red lever back until it clicks into place.
An adjustable, removable and reusable wall mounting solution
Tesa adhesive adjustable nail for 1 kg wallpaper and plaster ensures safe seal on delicate surfaces. No tools are needed because everything you need to hang the item is inside the box. Adjustable Adhesive Nails are a smart, safe and easy way to hang decorative paintings or decorative objects. You can hang several squares next to each other or use two nails for just one frame to double the sealing power, and since they are adjustable, all hanged objects will be perfectly aligned, guaranteed.
Easy to attach and adjust, even easier to remove
Attaching an object using a tight Adhesive Adjustable Nail will only take a few moments. To move the object or replace it with something new, grasp the tab at the end of each strip and pull it down to 35 cm slowly and parallel to the wall. Stretching stretches the polymer chains and releases the bond. Do not press the adhesive nail against the wall by pulling the strip as it may break. The adhesive strip stops leaving only a clean and untouched surface.
This adjustable sticky nail can be used over and over again. Just get the corresponding tire replacement package Adhesive strips for wallpaper and plaster from the tesa dealer.
It does not adhere to vinyl wallpaper or wet rooms.