How to apply - Step by step
1. Get the most out of each adhesive strip by cleaning the surface from dirt and dust with a clean cloth.
2. First, apply the adhesive strip to the roughest surface with the blue tab facing the wall. Before use, make sure the surface is robust enough to support the weight of the object to be attacked.
3. Press uniformly on the entire strip for at least 5 seconds and only after removing the protective film. This pressure activates the flexible polymer chains that form U connection with the surface. These connections ensure a safe and reliable adhesion, so the pressure is higher and more uniform, better is the bond.
4. Now apply Tesa nail Adhesive to the top edge of the strip, then fold it down. Push evenly across the nail for at least 5 seconds.
5. The tongue should remain accessible behind the object or under the nail to facilitate removal. 6. Push the red lever up to unlock and adjust the nail head then lock the head in the seat by pushing the red lever back until it clicks into place.
Tesa Tile adhesive for tiles and metal is designed for use on surfaces such as tiles, metal, veneers or glass, surfaces where the use of the drill or hammer probably produces cracks, splinters or breaks. Adhesive nails offer the ideal way to hang paintings and other decorative objects. They are adjustable, all hanged objects will be perfectly aligned, guaranteed. Easy to attach, even easier to remove.
Easy to remove how to fit
To move the picture or object or replace it with another, grasp the tab at the end of each strip, pull it down to 35 cm slowly and parallel to the wall. The stretching action stretches the polymer chain and releases the bond. Do not press the adhesive nail against the wall during this operation because it may cause the strip to break. The adhesive strip stops leaving only a clean and untouched surface.
A reusable solution
With Replacement package Adhesive Stickers for tiles and metal 3 Kg from Tesa Dealer The intelligent mounting system, the adhesive nail is ready to be used multiple times.
Not suitable for non-stick materials.