How to apply - Step by step
1. Get the best from each adhesive strip by cleaning the surface from dirt and dust with a clean cloth.
2. Apply the adhesive strip to the roughest surface, in the case of wallpaper or plaster always apply it to the wall, with the blue tab facing the wall. Before applying, make sure the surface is robust enough to support the weight of the object to be attacked.
3. Press uniformly on the entire strip for at least 5 seconds and only after removing the protective film. This pressure means that flexible polymer chains are activated to form U connections with the surface.
4. Now apply a tesa Adhesive Adjustable screw by aligning it to the top edge of the strip, then fold it down. Push evenly over the entire screw for at least 5 seconds.
5. The tongue must remain accessible behind the object or under the screw to facilitate removal.
6. Push the red lever to unlock the screw head and adjust it to the desired position, then lock the head by pushing the red lever back until it clicks into place.
An adjustable, removable and reusable wall mounting solution
Tesa Adjustable adhesive screw for 1 kg wall and plaster ensures safe seal on delicate surfaces. The Adhesive Adjustable Screws are a smart, safe and easy way to hang decorative paintings or objects. You can hang several squares next to each other or use two screws for just one frame to double the sealing power, and since they are adjustable, all hanged objects will be perfectly aligned, guaranteed.
Easy to attach and adjust, even easier to remove
Mounting an object using a Adhesive Adjustable Screw requires only a few moments. To move the object or replace it with something new, grasp the tab at the end of each strip and pull it down to 35 cm slowly and parallel to the wall. Stretching stretches the polymer chains and releases the bond. Do not press the adhesive screw against the wall by pulling the strip as it may break. The adhesive strip stops leaving only a clean and untouched surface.
This adjustable adhesive screw can be used over and over again. Just get the corresponding tire replacement packing Adhesive strips for wallpaper and plaster.
It does not adhere to vinyl wallpaper or wet rooms.