It protects the wood beforehand against the blue fungus, mold and xylophagous insects
Leave the wood open-pore and regulate the exchange of wood-air humidity
It gives a pleasant wax effect
Makes wood resistant to water
It penetrates deep into the wood
Highlight and enhance the grain of the wood
It is registered with the Ministry of Health which certifies its effectiveness
- Against the attack of xylophagous insects.
- Against the blue mushroom.
Drying after about 4 hours, depending on the type of wood
Yield 10 - 12 m² / l per coat
- Registration at the Ministry of Health with P.M.C. 18994
- ÖNORM EN 46 at Holzforschung Austria
- Tested according to the EN 152 method
0.750 l, 2.5 l; (5 l, 25 l, 100 * l, 1000 * l for professional use)