Why use FFP2 protective masks?
- Protection FFP2 (KN95) against dangerous contaminants
- The design allows for greater facial movements, with better adaptability and adjustment
- Low resistance filter technology helps you breathe easier
- The shaped upper flap adapts to the nose and the contours of the face with a soft foam for perfect adherence
- It must be worn adapting it to the shape of the nose, cheeks and chin making it as tight as possible.
- CE certified
The respirator (Disposable mask FFP2 - KN95) is equipped with low respiratory resistance filter technology and a shaped nasal flap that adapts to different facial conformations. Get FFP2 protection from airborne dust particles, viruses, as well as from non-volatile liquid particles and bioaerosols. The disposable respirator allows you to work comfortably and safely, reducing the accumulation of heat. It features a foldable design, and is therefore practical to store when not in use.
This mask is to be considered disposable.
The filter meets the following particulate requirements:
Sodium chloride: AR-0.62%, RTC-0.57%, SW-0.56%, MS-0.61%
Paraffin oil: AR-2.1%, TC-2.0%, SW-1.8%, MS-1.9%