A - Introduction
Below is meant by Mancini & Mancini the trade name of the company-owned site: Mancini & Mancini Srl VAT N. 01357410685, Strada delle Casette, 12 - 65129 Pescara (PE) - Italy.
These "General Conditions" of sale apply to products marketed by Mancini & Mancini. The placing of an order implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
B - Acceptance of general conditions of sale
1) The contract between Mancini & Mancini and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Mancini & Mancini, who reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer form. The customer filling out an order declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment below.
2) The consumer and / or customer agrees and undertakes, once the purchase procedure "on line", to handle the press and keep the present general conditions. The submission of the order confirmation therefore implies full knowledge of them and their full acceptance, as well as the specifications of the product, and that in order to fully satisfy the conditions laid down in Articles. 4, 5, 52 and 53 of the DECR. Legislative. n. 206/2005.
3) It 'still excluded any right of the Customer to request to Mancini & Mancini on damages or compensation, as well as to confer on the any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
C - How to Buy
1. The only products purchased by the customer are those shown on www.shopmancini.com site described herein. Mancini & Mancini reserves the right to change the technical information of products to match those provided by the manufacturers without any prior notice. The images are representative and may slightly differ from that reported in them, both in colors and sizes.
Mancini & Mancini assumes no responsibility for any errors in the data sheets of the products marketed.
2. A minimum order is not required to complete a purchase.
3. Once purchased, Mancini & Mancini confirms that purchase through an e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Mancini & Mancini.
4. If Mancini & Mancini can not accept the order for non-existence of the product or inability to retrieve it on the market, Mancini & Mancini is committed to a timely notification to the customer within five working days.
5. To all customers not registered, or who do not have a VAT, and are not inserted by Mancini & Mancini in its business customers catalogs prices on the site shall be construed prices to the public and, therefore, include VAT. Mancini & Mancini reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
6. Mancini & Mancini can not guarantee the certainty of allocation of merchandise in any way.
7. Mancini & Mancini reserves the right not to accept an order even if valid in its discretion and refund the customer if he had already paid.
D - Payment
1. Advanced Bank Transfer
The products are committed to the receipt of the CRO number that constitutes proof of payment. The transfer must be made within 7 days from the order. The sending of the order occurs only when the actual crediting to c / c of Mancini & Mancini which must occur within 10 working days from the date of acceptance, after which, the order is deemed automatically canceled.
The purpose of the bank transfer must contain the order reference number that is issued in the order confirmation email.
The bank on which credit transfer are:
IBAN: IT 50 W 02008 15404 000010403988 BIC SWIFT code UNCRITM1E22
Bank: UNICREDIT Agency: PESCARA UNIONE – Piazza dell’Unione, 18 (PE) 65100 Italy
HOLDER: Mancini & Mancini srl
2. Purchases through Paypal
In cases of purchase of goods with payment through PayPal, together with the completion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount of your purchase.
In case of cancellation by both the Customer and in case of rejection of the same by Mancini & Mancini, simultaneously the amount set aside for the goods will be credited back to the customer's PayPal account. The timing of re-credit on the payment instrument chosen in the Paypal account depend solely by PayPal and the banking system. Once the chargeback amount on Paypal account, under any circumstances Mancini & Mancini can be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in crediting, from Paypal or employees from the banking system.
Mancini & Mancini reserves the right to call the Customer information (eg. Landline phone number) for determining the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, Mancini & Mancini reserves the right to refuse the order.
At no time during the purchase Mancini & Mancini procedure is able to know information about the buyer's credit card or other mode choices in the wallet of PayPal. In no case Mancini & Mancini can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by a third party, upon payment for products purchased on the site.
The order is not cancelable by the customer in any case because the goods, if available, is immediately sent to the customer.
3. Purchases through Scalapay
If you buy with Scalapay you will receive your order immediately and pay in 3 installments. You acknowledge that the installments will be transferred to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorize this transfer.
E - Delivery Methods
Mancini & Mancini can only accept orders for delivery in the territory of the European Union.
The non-European customers can still send us an email to email@example.com for delivery estimates.
Mancini & Mancini does not ship to PO Boxes and companies that provide debit services.
For every order placed on www.shopmancini.com, Mancini & Mancini emits receipt of the material. The invoice is issued on request. For the issuance of the invoice, to the information provided by the Customer. Customer raises Mancini & Mancini from any liability arising from incorrect financial documents because of errors in the data supplied by the customer, being the Client is solely responsible for the correct entry. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
The shipping costs are always paid by the customer and are shown explicitly at the time of order placement. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering.
Generally the delivery time, subject to prior sale, are:
- 1 to 3 days for delivery throughout Italy.
- From 3 to 5 days for bulky goods
The delivery of the ordered goods are purely indicative and may vary due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and traffic in general or by act.
Normally the standard delivery, unless otherwise agreed, will take place at the following times:
from 9.00 am to 12.00 am
from 14.00 to 18.00
daily, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
The first courier delivery is made without notice. In the absence of the customer, the courier will leave a notice and retry delivery in 24/48 hours; in case of further absence will open a practice of stock.
The customer will be contacted by Mancini & Mancini which will define the details of delivery. The customer will be charged for any costs of storage. If this attempt fails, the goods will be made to Mancini & Mancini, resulting in cancellation of the order. The customer will be refunded the amount paid less the costs of storage.
No responsibility can be attributed to Mancini & Mancini in case of delay in the order or delivery of goods ordered.
The delivery of the ordered means at street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- That the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail
- The packaging is not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified in writing of control reserves (by specifying the reason for the reserve, eg. "Flushed packaging", "packaging crushed" , etc.) on the proof of delivery courier.
It 'a good idea to always put the words "subject to control" in order to control then with comfortable that the products are intact. Just ask the courier to activate the mode on your handheld.
Once signed the document courier, the customer can not make any objection about the characteristics of the goods.
Mancini & Mancini will not proceed to the restoration and / or compensation of any kind in the absence of reserves affixed in the presence of the carrier on the carrier sheet.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, in the manner provided herein.
Despite the packaging intact, the goods must be verified within seven days of receipt. Any damages or hidden defects must be reported in writing by fax or registered mail with return receipt to the courier whose address is explained on the accompanying document and is also required to open a practice of anomaly at Mancini & Mancini.
In the event that the goods delivered and accepted by the customer, with or without reservation, is damaged and uninsured, Mancini & Mancini will refund the customer the time and in the amounts established by the courier.
The delay in the repayment is not in any way attributable to Mancini & Mancini, but it depends only and exclusively by the timing related to the management practices of damage by the carrier.
F - Product return - Right of return
1. Under Article. 64 and following of the Decree. n. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form in Mancini & Mancini a reference to VAT), has right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason without penalty and except as described in paragraph 3 below; This right is reserved exclusively to natural persons (consumers), so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send a request by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org of withdrawal (or rendered product) in which you must also give the bank needed to repay the sums paid; the system will send to the customer via e-mail a paper form to be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods: Mancini & Mancini. Upon receipt of the registered letter, Mancini & Mancini send email to the customer the financial module of the right of withdrawal (or made the product) provided with authorization number that must be attached to the outside of where the product will be physically located and sent to Mancini & Mancini within 14 days from the authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal (or made the product) is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to return (or made the product) on only part of the product (ex .: accessories, etc ...);
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code) issued by Mancini & Mancini; It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
- The property subject to exercise the right of withdrawal (or made the product) must contain the same number of freshman in this bill of sale Mancini & Mancini; if the goods were to bring a different number of freshman from what reported in the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- The shipping costs for return of the asset are charged to the customer (Note: in case of return of goods, we suggest using a courier Vs. trust in order to take advantage of the traceability of the shipping service and the supplementary service of shipment insurance in the case of particularly high value goods);
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged during transport, Mancini & Mancini will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal (or made the product);
- Mancini & Mancini is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Mancini & Mancini will refund the customer the amount already paid (excluding shipping charges) within 14 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - IBAN of the invoice).
5. The right of withdrawal (or made the product) is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Mancini & Mancini finds:
- The lack of external and / or internal packaging
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or defect to the product itself
- The product is damaged for causes other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal (or rendered product), Mancini & Mancini will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
G - Guarantees
1. All products marketed by Mancini & Mancini are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-month warranty for defects, according to Legislative Decree n. 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer will keep the invoice (or DDT) will receive together with the goods purchased
2. manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation within the product packaging and / or on the website www.shopmancini.com area daily. This service is provided directly by manufacturers of goods sold, through its service centers. The references of these service centers will be provided by Mancini & Mancini, who will reply to the email@example.com
If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized, as well as transportation costs, if supported by Mancini & Mancini.
The manufacturer guarantees on products sold by Mancini & Mancini does not cover:
- Replacement of consumables
- The abnormal use or non-conforming products (customers are asked to carefully read the instruction manual supplied with the product)
- Failures (and subsequent consequences) due to the intervention of a repairer not authorized by Mancini & Mancini
- Failures (and subsequent consequences) due to external causes (eg accidents, shock, lightning, power surges ...)
In any case, Mancini & Mancini will not be held responsible for the possible rejection of the manufacturer not honor the guarantee for the reasons explained above. In the event that the repair is not covered by the warranty, the manufacturer will carry out a quote. Administrative expenditure will be required by the manufacturer in case of rejection of the previous payment. In case of agreement, the customer must make a bank transfer, equal to the total budget, the order of Mancini & Mancini.
3 The guarantee of 24 months under the Legislative Decree n. 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, as long as it is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation. This guarantee, in accordance with the Decree. No 24/92, is reserved to the private consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase order form without indicating a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, Mancini & Mancini provides for the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction of price, until the termination of the contract. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, should not be a lack of conformity under the Legislative Decree n. 24/02, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized costs, as well as transportation costs if incurred by Mancini & Mancini.
4. Replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on first power), except that the conditions for the application of Legislative Decree n. 24/02, will be made only if expressly provided for by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely by the manufacturer. Note: does not apply to products IMPORT the DOA.
5. In the event that for any reason Mancini & Mancini, was not able to replace a warranted product (repaired or replaced), may proceed with the consent of the customer, the replacement of the product itself (even if the price list) or with another of equal value or characteristics and, finally, the issue of a voucher for the same amount spent on another good product for 6 months from the time of release.
6. No damage can be obtained from Mancini & Mancini for any delays in repairs or replacements of products under warranty.
7. In cases where the application of safeguards providing for the return of the product, the product must be returned by Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc. ); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put in a second box; It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product.
H - Privacy
The personal information requested under the order are collected and treated by Mancini & Mancini on computer media, in order to meet the obligations under the contract with the customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. Mancini & Mancini guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code of Decree. No 196 of 30.06.03. The data controller is Mancini & Mancini Srl.
The customer, at all times have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by written notice to be sent to the registered office of Mancini & Mancini.
The customer, who claims to have received the information pursuant to art. 13 on to the same rights, pursuant to art. 7 of the Decree. n. 196/2003, has the right to access their data in the manner specified therein. Marketing communications will be sent only with the explicit consent of the customer released together with the processing and sending the online registration form.
I - Complaints
Any complaint must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
L - Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The sales contract between the customer and Mancini & Mancini is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law.
M - Conditions
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by Mancini & Mancini Srl without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.shopmancini.com