INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is put on your computer, mobile phone or any other device by a web server and that is used to identify user’s browsing information. Cookies are not dangerous for your computer, but on the contrary, are necessary tools and make the browsing experience simpler.
What cookies are used for?
Cookies are an essential factor for the proper functioning of our website. The main function of the cookies is to improve user’s browsing experience. For instance, cookies allow us to identify you (if you are already registered in our website), remember your preferences during the browsing session (preferred language, Country, etc.) or during future visits, manage your shopping cart and allow you to make purchases.
The information generated by the Cookie will help us to improve our website, thanks to appropriate analysis of statistical data and use patterns, adapting the website to the users’ specific interests, speeding up the search function.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user.
Technical cookies can be divided into:
- Browsing or session cookies, that ensure the normal use or enjoy of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to log in accessing reserved areas);
- Analytics cookies, as technical cookies, are used directly by the site operator to gather information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and to see who they move around the website itself;
- Functionality cookies, allow the user to browse the website according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the quality of the service provided.
Profiling cookies aimed at creating user’s profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during the browsing session. Considering the risk of restricting users’ rights to privacy provided by these tools, the European and Italian Law requires the user to be properly informed on the use of these cookies , so that users may freely express their consent.
As set forth in article 122 of T.U. Privacy, “the storage of information in the users' terminal equipment or the access to the information stored are allowed only subject to the subscriber’s or user’s consent once informed of the simplified procedures provided for in Article 13, paragraph 3”. (art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Italian Code).
Third party cookies
Some services provided by third parties (Google, Zopim, social network services holders…) allow third parties to place cookies in the user’s terminal equipment. Main functions of these cookies include: ensuring access, improving the enjoyment of the service and user data collection.
Below follows the list of cookies used by the website:
Technical cookies used:
- Session cookies, are temporarily stored and are erased when the user closes the browser window. If the user registers on the website, Mancini may use only the cookies that collect personal data to identify individual user personally on each subsequent visit and to facilitate the access (for ex. Login to the website, storing user’s username and password) and the browsing on the website.
- Cookie of displaying information banner, makes easier for the user to navigate the site identifying him and avoiding the information banner to reappear, it is active by default after user’s first visit to the website.
Third party cookies used:
The website uses services provided by third parties that may lead to have cookies in the user’s terminal equipment. Additionally, third party holders of such services may choose to send the user advertising in line with the information gathered using cookies.
Please note that the lack of consent from the user to these cookies will disable the options to watch videos of third party providers, like YouTube, or the use of simple tools to share website contest on social media platforms like Facebook and Google+.
- Google Analytics The site uses Google Analytics to collect data on user’s visits and on the attractiveness of pages and information provided (most/least viewed pages, most/least clicked elements, number of visitors, most search words, etc.) The service is provided free of charge by Google Inc. These cookies are used to store information on visitors, like date and time when users visited the website, their previous visit, domain name that gave them access to the Portal. Such information, generated by simply entering the Portal, are then sent to Google and stored on its own servers. More information on the Google Analytics service is available at the following page https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it. Google Policy Privacy regulates the use of personal data of the users of Google products and services http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/. The method of data collection by Google Analytics may be chosen enabling the additional component available at the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it).The list of Cookies used by Google Analytics is available at the following address: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Google Maps. The site incorporates Google map widget with the map of activity, this service requires the installation of Cookies by Google. No information is shared in the website where the widget is incorporated. For further information, included on how to disable cookies, please visit the following page: https://www.google.com/intl/it_it/policies/privacy/
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
To deactivate cookies and/or to choose its block level, the user may use the functionality of his browser, through the modification of browsing settings.
The following links explain how to proceed with this operation for main web browsers:
- GOOGLE CHROME
- INTERNET EXPLORER
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
Please remind that users may remove the cookies manually from their own computer or mobile device at any time using browser functions like “clearing cache memory”, elimination of navigation data and similar. Further information are available at the following link:
- GOOGLE CHROME
- INTERNET EXPLORER
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
For mobile devices, please visit the following web page and select your device model: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/mobile/index.html
For further information on cookies and on how to set cookies preferences (first and/or third parties), please see also the platforms www.youronlinechoices.com and www.aboutcookies.org
Acceptance and opting out of cookies
Processing of data